I started this series with a look at the importance of Allyis’ management and the daily leadership they provide to our employees. In Part 2 I talked about the critical work of our outstanding IT Help Desk Team. In the third part I focused on our employee portal, MyAllyis, describing how it serves and connects our disparate workforce. Now the spotlight is on our Human Resources department. Wait, don’t stop reading now- you should know that this isn’t any ordinary HR department! The Allyis HR team has truly transformed the employment experience into one that is exceptional and continually exceeding employee expectations.
When you look at the main points of the mission statement you really see what sets this team apart.
Allyis HR exists to:
- Provide employees with the means and support to be successful in their work, now and in the future, and to have a positive effect on their lives as a whole.
- Help employees feel informed, highly valued, and part of Allyis, their team, their community, and other employees’ lives.
- Be an integral part of driving employee talent, growth, and shared success with Allyis.
- Leverage our HR specialties and new technologies to provide forward-thinking solutions to human resources, project teams, individuals, and business objectives and challenges.
- Implement highly beneficial, fair, and consistent programs and processes that benefit both employees and the company.
The most significant takeaway I have from this statement is the focus on our employees’ lives in and outside of work. This is what makes Allyis’ HR department unique and exceptional. Our HR team is so forward thinking that our Director, Mark Borys, was recently invited to speak at the largest US convention for HR professionals (Society for HR Management). If you want to learn more about it, check out the presentation.
If there was a recipe for creating Allyis’ award-winning, Best Company status, employee support would be the secret ingredient. All company teams make employee happiness their number one priority. If employees feel they have the necessary resources, support, and appreciation and recognition for their work, then they can more readily focus on the job and better serve our clients. As our President, Ethan Yarbrough likes to say, “Employee experience becomes customer experience.” If this kind of support is what you’re looking for in an employer, review our current openings and become part of the Allyis team!